Hi! It’s your chivalry of shotas, Shotaro, your resident shotacon, fudanshi, and BL addict. Unfortunately, I was deposed as your elected shota ambassador, but all is not lost!
So, how did I get into anime? Well, I grew up watching Digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh! as a child but never recognized it as a Japanese product. It was only until I started university in 2011 that I watched my first anime: Death Note. Since then, I’ve watched 500+ titles over six years, and here I am now!
I’m a sub purist, and I mostly enjoy watching airing anime. I’m also trying to get into reading manga and light novels. The top ten things I look for in fiction are:
- Psychological elements
- Machiavellianism, sociopathy, & sadomasochists
- A complex series of events
- High fantasy
My favourite anime:
- Code Geass
- Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu
- Hunter x Hunter
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans
- Devilman: Crybaby
- Kill la Kill
- Kuzu no Honkai
- 91 Days
My favourite manga:
- Shingeki no Kyojin
- Tokyo Ghoul:re
- Shoukoku no Altair
- Shokugeki no Souma
- Ao no Exorcist
- Owari no Seraph
- Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!
- Hi no Ataranai Koide-kun
- Akame ga Kill!
- Vinland Saga
My favourite characters:
- Mikasa Ackerman from Shingeki no Kyojin
- Ken Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul
- Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass
- Reinhard von Lohengramm from Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu
- Esdeath from Akame ga Kill!
- Killua Zoldyck from Hunter x Hunter
- Slaine Troyard from Aldnoah.Zero
- Mikado Ryuugamine from Durarara!!
- Angelo Lagusa from 91 Days
- Ferid Bathory from Owari no Seraph
If you’re interested, you can check out my review of:
Read an article I wrote:
And you can also find me on:
Well, I guess that’s all I had to say. I must be off then. I am a busy man, you know, always trying to meet that shota quota.